Job Title: Website Designer
Location: Remote (UK-based)
About the Role:
We are a small website design business looking for a proactive, organised and detail-oriented Website Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and building websites using WordPress with the Divi theme based on the brief provided, adding functionality, and ensuring the website is strategically designed to be high-converting.
- Design and build websites using WordPress with the Divi theme based on the brief provided and following our guidelines
- Ensure the website is high-converting and designed for the client’s business
- Add functionality to the website, such as plugins and forms (eg Gravity, Jotform, etc)
- Ensure the website is optimised for search engines and user experience
- Work closely with the project manager and other team members to ensure all deadlines are met
- Provide regular progress reports on all assigned projects
- Keep up to date with the latest web design trends and techniques
- Strong experience with WordPress, Divi, plugins and forms (eg Gravity, Jotform, etc)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to find solutions to problems
- Proactive and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience working with very small businesses
About the Business:
We are a small website design business that designs, builds and maintains websites for coaches, consultants, therapists, designers, professionals and other service-based businesses. We have ambitions to grow the business significantly over the next year or so and are looking for reliable website designers to meet the growing demand for our services while maintaining the high standards we are known for.
Hours and Remuneration:
This is a freelance contract with no guaranteed hours. There is no obligation to take on any work, but if you commit to a project we would expect you to be available to see it through to completion (assuming it is not delayed by the client). The rate of pay is £35/hour.
If you have any questions please email us.
If you are an experienced Website Designer looking for an exciting new challenge and are interested in joining our team, please send your details and examples of websites you have built. We look forward to hearing from you!